Introducing: The Life and Times of a small horse farm, it's human and animal family,living in the middle of the big woods of Pennsylvania. We're all journeying through life, enjoying the blessings of a great God, he has revealed His great love for us in His Son!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Overdue... a prayer

Red and White
Longing, I am longing to be real with you to you today. Lord, I have hidden from this keyboard. I ponder the whys and wonder if in some way I may be hiding from some "thing" that you want to speak to me. The act of hiding from truth is a dangerous affair, leading to no good thing. It's core is unbelief, questioning of the goodness of the Holy. Perhaps, I'm hiding from the looking. Writing probes the heart in some way, that is unexplainable. I see what I could not see and maybe what I don't want to see. A mirror or magnifyer, either, revealing things You need for me to see. So, here I am, a tad reluctant, but asking to see. What is it Lord, that is askew? Show me where I'm missing the mark. I'm not to fear, you are slow to anger, and quick to listen, as I'm to be. You flood my heart with Grace, love, peace, your nearness is my good. You gently show me how I can be right, like You. It's in the blood, it is the scarlet that makes white, brings light to darkness, removes all need and want of hiding. Oh the blood of Jesus, that washes white as snow.

No comments: