Introducing: The Life and Times of a small horse farm, it's human and animal family,living in the middle of the big woods of Pennsylvania. We're all journeying through life, enjoying the blessings of a great God, he has revealed His great love for us in His Son!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It is enough

I want to grow in gratefulness. The comfort of my family near to me, I surely take for granted. I am cocooned in their love, though I have done nothing to deserve it. They just do. I hear a rustle in the far corner of the house, maybe the garage. It is full of assurance that they are there with me. But one day the rustle may be silent, alone. I want to remember the rustle of today, and be grateful. I am loved.

...behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age. Mt. 28:20

No comments: